Synonyms of steal
- 1. bargain, buy, steal, purchase
- usage: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- 2. steal, baseball, baseball game
- usage: a stolen base; an instance in which a base runner advances safely during the delivery of a pitch (without the help of a hit or walk or passed ball or wild pitch)
- 1. steal, take
- usage: take without the owner's consent; "Someone stole my wallet on the train"; "This author stole entire paragraphs from my dissertation"
- 2. steal, slip, move
- usage: move stealthily; "The ship slipped away in the darkness"
- 3. steal, gain, advance, win, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground
- usage: steal a base
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of steal (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.