Synonyms of starboard
- 1. starboard, side
- usage: the right side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- 1. starboard, steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- usage: turn to the right, of helms or rudders
- 1. starboard, right (vs. left)
- usage: located on the right side of a ship or aircraft
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of starboard (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.