Synonyms of stand still
- 1. deadlock, dead end, impasse, stalemate, standstill, situation
- usage: a situation in which no progress can be made or no advancement is possible; "reached an impasse on the negotiations"
- 2. stand, standstill, tie-up, stop, halt
- usage: an interruption of normal activity
- 1. stand still
- usage: remain in place; hold still; remain fixed or immobile; "Traffic stood still when the funeral procession passed by"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.