WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stamper, workman, workingman, working man, working person
- usage: a workman whose job is to form or cut out by applying a mold or die (either by hand or by operating a stamping machine)
- 2. stamper, stomper, tramper, trampler, pedestrian, walker, footer
- usage: someone who walks with a heavy noisy gait or who stamps on the ground
- 3. stamping machine, stamper, power tool
- usage: a power tool that stamps; "a metal stamper"
All rights reserved.
See also: stamper (Dictionary)