- 1. stale, make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water
- usage: urinate, of cattle and horses
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stale (vs. fresh), addled, bad, spoiled, spoilt, cold, day-old, hard, flyblown, maggoty, limp, wilted, moldy, mouldy, musty, rancid, rotten, corrupt, tainted, putrid, putrescent, old, unoriginal
- usage: lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age; "stale bread"; "the beer was stale"
- 2. cold, stale, dusty, moth-eaten, unoriginal (vs. original)
- usage: lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new; "moth-eaten theories about race"; "stale news"
All rights reserved.
See also: stale (Dictionary)