Synonyms of stagnate
- 1. stagnate, be
- usage: stand still; "Industry will stagnate if we do not stimulate our economy"
- 2. stagnate, change
- usage: cause to stagnate; "There are marshes that stagnate the waters"
- 3. stagnate, be
- usage: cease to flow; stand without moving; "Stagnating waters"; "blood stagnates in the capillaries"
- 4. idle, laze, slug, stagnate
- usage: be idle; exist in a changeless situation; "The old man sat and stagnated on his porch"; "He slugged in bed all morning"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stagnate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.