Synonyms of staggering
- 1. stagger, reel, keel, lurch, swag, careen, walk
- usage: walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
- 2. stagger, flounder, walk
- usage: walk with great difficulty; "He staggered along in the heavy snow"
- 3. stagger, distribute, arrange, set up
- usage: to arrange in a systematic order; "stagger the chairs in the lecture hall"
- 4. stagger, overwhelm, overpower, sweep over, whelm, overcome, overtake
- usage: astound or overwhelm, as with shock; "She was staggered with bills after she tried to rebuild her house following the earthquake"
- 1. astonishing, astounding, staggering, stupefying, impressive (vs. unimpressive)
- usage: so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm; "such an enormous response was astonishing"; "an astounding achievement"; "the amount of money required was staggering"; "suffered a staggering defeat"; "the figure inside the boucle dress was stupefying"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of staggering (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.