Synonyms of staged
- 1. stage, present, represent, re-create
- usage: perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello'"
- 2. stage, arrange, initiate, pioneer
- usage: plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
- 1. staged (vs. unstaged)
- usage: written for or performed on the stage; "a staged version of the novel"
- 2. arranged, staged, artificial (vs. natural), unreal
- usage: deliberately arranged for effect; "one of those artfully staged photographs"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of staged (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.