Synonyms of stabilised
- 1. brace, steady, stabilize, stabilise, strengthen, beef up, fortify
- usage: support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace; "brace your elbows while working on the potter's wheel"
- 2. stabilize, stabilise, change
- usage: become stable or more stable; "The economy stabilized"
- 3. stabilize, stabilise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make stable and keep from fluctuating or put into an equilibrium; "The drug stabilized her blood pressure"; "stabilize prices"
- 1. stabilized, stabilised, stable (vs. unstable)
- usage: made stable or firm
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.