Synonyms of stabile
- 1. stabile, sculpture
- usage: a sculpture having fixed units (usually constructed of sheet metal) and attached to a fixed support
- 1. stabile, stable (vs. unstable)
- usage: (chemistry, physics, biology) resistant to change
- 2. immovable, immoveable, stabile, unmovable, immobile (vs. mobile)
- usage: not able or intended to be moved; "the immovable hills"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stabile (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.