Synonyms of sr.
- 1. strontium, Sr, atomic number 38, metallic element, metal
- usage: a soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group; turns yellow in air; occurs in celestite and strontianite
- 2. steradian, sr, angular unit
- usage: the unit of solid angle adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- 1. elder, older, sr., senior (vs. junior)
- usage: used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son; "Bill Adams, Sr."
All rights reserved.