Synonyms of squealing
- 1. squeal, oink, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs
- 2. confess, squeal, fink, admit, acknowledge
- usage: confess to a punishable or reprehensible deed, usually under pressure
- 1. screaky, screechy, squeaking, squeaky, squealing, high (vs. low), high-pitched
- usage: having or making a high-pitched sound such as that made by a mouse or a rusty hinge
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.