Synonyms of sprawling
- 1. sprawl, sprawling, position, posture, attitude
- usage: an ungainly posture with arms and legs spread about
- 1. sprawl, sit, sit down, lie
- usage: sit or lie with one's limbs spread out
- 2. sprawl, straggle, spread, distribute
- usage: go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way; "Branches straggling out quite far"
- 1. sprawling, straggling, rambling, straggly, untidy (vs. tidy)
- usage: spreading out in different directions; "sprawling handwriting"; "straggling branches"; "straggly hair"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.