Synonyms of sprawl
- 1. conurbation, urban sprawl, sprawl, urban area, populated area
- usage: an aggregation or continuous network of urban communities
- 2. sprawl, sprawling, position, posture, attitude
- usage: an ungainly posture with arms and legs spread about
- 1. sprawl, sit, sit down, lie
- usage: sit or lie with one's limbs spread out
- 2. sprawl, straggle, spread, distribute
- usage: go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way; "Branches straggling out quite far"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sprawl (Dictionary)