WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spotter, employee
- usage: a worker employed at a dry-cleaning establishment to remove spots
- 2. spotter, employee
- usage: a worker employed to apply spots (as markers or identifiers)
- 3. lookout, lookout man, sentinel, sentry, watch, spotter, scout, picket, watchman, watcher, security guard
- usage: a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- 4. finder, discoverer, spotter, perceiver, percipient, observer, beholder
- usage: someone who is the first to observe something
All rights reserved.
See also: spotter (Dictionary)