Synonyms of spotlight
- 1. limelight, spotlight, glare, public eye, prominence
- usage: a focus of public attention; "he enjoyed being in the limelight"; "when Congress investigates it brings the full glare of publicity to the agency"
- 2. spotlight, spot, lamp
- usage: a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area; used to focus attention of a stage performer
- 1. foreground, highlight, spotlight, play up, bring out, set off
- usage: move into the foreground to make more visible or prominent; "The introduction highlighted the speaker's distinguished career in linguistics"
- 2. spotlight, light, illume, illumine, light up, illuminate
- usage: illuminate with a spotlight, as in the theater
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of spotlight (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.