Synonyms of spook
- 1. creep, weirdo, weirdie, weirdy, spook, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- 2. ghost, shade, spook, wraith, specter, spectre, apparition, phantom, phantasm, phantasma, fantasm, shadow
- usage: a mental representation of some haunting experience; "he looked like he had seen a ghost"; "it aroused specters from his past"
- 1. spook, frighten, fright, scare, affright
- usage: frighten or scare, and often provoke into a violent action; "The noise spooked the horse"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of spook (Dictionary)