WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spoiler, campaigner, candidate, nominee
- usage: a candidate with no chance of winning but who may draw enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning
- 2. plunderer, pillager, looter, spoiler, despoiler, raider, freebooter, thief, stealer
- usage: someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war)
- 3. pamperer, spoiler, coddler, mollycoddler, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who pampers or spoils by excessive indulgence
- 4. spoiler, airfoil, aerofoil, control surface, surface
- usage: an airfoil mounted on the rear of a car to reduce lift at high speeds
- 5. spoiler, airfoil, aerofoil, control surface, surface
- usage: a hinged airfoil on the upper surface of an aircraft wing that is raised to reduce lift and increase drag
All rights reserved.
See also: spoiler (Dictionary)