Synonyms of splay
- 1. splay, bevel, cant, chamfer
- usage: an outward bevel around a door or window that makes it seem larger
- 1. splay, unfold, spread, spread out, open
- usage: spread open or apart; "He splayed his huge hands over the table"
- 2. turn out, splay, spread out, rotate, turn
- usage: turn outward; "These birds can splay out their toes"; "ballet dancers can rotate their legs out by 90 degrees"
- 3. dislocate, luxate, splay, slip, move, displace
- usage: move out of position; "dislocate joints"; "the artificial hip joint luxated and had to be put back surgically"
- 1. splay, splayfooted (vs. pigeon-toed), splayfoot
- usage: turned outward in an ungainly manner; "splay knees"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of splay (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.