Synonyms of splattered
- 1. spill, slop, splatter, move, displace
- usage: cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk"; "splatter water"
- 2. spatter, splatter, plash, splash, splosh, swash, scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust, disperse
- usage: dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
- 1. dabbled, spattered, splashed, splattered, covered (vs. bare)
- usage: covered with bright patches (often used in combination); "waves dabbled with moonlight"; "a blood-spattered room"; "gardens splashed with color"; "kitchen walls splattered with grease"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.