Synonyms of spite
- 1. malice, maliciousness, spite, spitefulness, venom, malevolence, malignity
- usage: feeling a need to see others suffer
- 2. cattiness, bitchiness, spite, spitefulness, nastiness, malevolence, malevolency, malice
- usage: malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- 1. hurt, wound, injure, bruise, offend, spite, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of spite (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.