WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spirea, spiraea, Astilbe japonica, astilbe
- usage: a Japanese shrub that resembles members of the genus Spiraea; widely cultivated in many varieties for its dense panicles of flowers in many colors; often forced by florists for Easter blooming
- 2. spirea, spiraea, shrub, bush
- usage: any rosaceous plant of the genus Spiraea; has sprays of small white or pink flowers
- 3. Spiraea, genus Spiraea, rosid dicot genus
- usage: a dicotyledonous genus of the family Rosaceae
All rights reserved.
See also: spiraea (Dictionary)