WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. specification, spec, description, verbal description
- usage: a detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work
- 2. specification, naming
- usage: naming explicitly
- 3. specification, document, written document, papers
- usage: (patent law) a document drawn up by the applicant for a patent of invention that provides an explicit and detailed description of the nature and use of an invention
- 4. stipulation, specification, restriction, confinement
- usage: a restriction that is insisted upon as a condition for an agreement
All rights reserved.
See also: specification (Dictionary)