Synonyms of spattered
- 1. spatter, splatter, plash, splash, splosh, swash, scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust, disperse
- usage: dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
- 2. sprinkle, spit, spatter, patter, pitter-patter, rain, rain down
- usage: rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
- 3. spatter, bespatter, spot, fleck, blob, blot
- usage: spot, splash, or soil; "The baby spattered the bib with food"
- 1. dabbled, spattered, splashed, splattered, covered (vs. bare)
- usage: covered with bright patches (often used in combination); "waves dabbled with moonlight"; "a blood-spattered room"; "gardens splashed with color"; "kitchen walls splattered with grease"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.