- 1. spatchcock, chicken, poulet, volaille
- usage: flesh of a chicken (or game bird) split down the back and grilled (usually immediately after being killed)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spatchcock, organize, organise, prepare, devise, get up, machinate
- usage: prepare for eating if or as if a spatchcock; "spatchcock a guinea hen"
- 2. spatchcock, slip in, stick in, sneak in, insert
- usage: interpolate or insert (words) into a sentence or story
All rights reserved.
See also: spatchcock (Dictionary)