Synonyms of sparge
- 1. sprinkle, sprinkling, sparge, watering
- usage: the act of sprinkling or splashing water; "baptized with a sprinkling of holy water"; "a sparge of warm water over the malt"
- 1. sparge, shake, agitate
- usage: agitate by introducing air or compressed gas; "sparge the water"
- 2. sprinkle, sparge, besprinkle, wet
- usage: scatter with liquid; wet lightly; "Sprinkle the lawn"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sparge (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.