Synonyms of spanking
- 1. spanking, discipline, correction
- usage: the act of slapping on the buttocks; "he gave the brat a good spanking"
- 1. spank, paddle, larrup, beat, beat up, work over
- usage: give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
- 1. alert, brisk, lively, merry, rattling, snappy, spanking, zippy, energetic (vs. lethargic)
- usage: quick and energetic; "a brisk walk in the park"; "a lively gait"; "a merry chase"; "traveling at a rattling rate"; "a snappy pace"; "a spanking breeze"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of spanking (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.