- 1. spacing, rate
- usage: the time between occurrences of a repeating event; "some women do not control the spacing of their children"
- 2. spacing, spatial arrangement, placement, arrangement
- usage: the property possessed by an array of things that have space between them
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. space, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place at intervals; "Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"
All rights reserved.
See also: spacing (Dictionary)