- 1. sow, swine
- usage: an adult female hog
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sow, seed, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
- 2. sow, circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around
- usage: introduce into an environment; "sow suspicion or beliefs"
- 3. inseminate, sow, sow in, sow, seed
- usage: place seeds in or on (the ground); "sow the ground with sunflower seeds"
All rights reserved.
See also: sow (Dictionary)