Synonyms of soprano
- 1. soprano, singer, vocalist, vocalizer, vocaliser
- usage: a female singer
- 2. soprano, singing voice
- usage: the highest female voice; the voice of a boy before puberty
- 3. soprano, treble, pitch
- usage: the pitch range of the highest female voice
- 1. soprano, treble, high (vs. low), high-pitched
- usage: having or denoting a high range; "soprano voice"; "soprano sax"; "the boy still had a fine treble voice"; "the treble clef"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of soprano (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.