WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. soma, haoma, Sarcostemma acidum, vine
- usage: leafless East Indian vine; its sour milky juice formerly used to make an intoxicating drink
- 2. Soma, Hindu deity
- usage: personification of a sacred intoxicating drink used in Vedic ritual
- 3. human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh, body, organic structure, physical structure
- usage: alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
All rights reserved.
See also: soma (Dictionary)