- 1. solo, activity
- usage: any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- 2. solo, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
- 3. solo, flight, flying
- usage: a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
- 1. solo, fly, aviate, pilot
- usage: fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
- 2. solo, perform
- usage: perform a piece written for a single instrument
- 1. solo, unaccompanied (vs. accompanied)
- usage: composed or performed by a single voice or instrument; "a passage for solo clarinet"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. alone, solo, unaccompanied
- usage: without anybody else or anything else; "the child stayed home alone"; "the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing"; "he flew solo"
All rights reserved.
See also: solo (Dictionary)