Synonyms of solemnize
- 1. solemnize, solemnise, observe, celebrate, keep
- usage: observe or perform with dignity or gravity; "The King solemnized this day of morning"
- 2. solemnize, solemnise, marry, wed, tie, splice
- usage: perform (the wedding ceremony) with proper ceremonies
- 3. solemnize, solemnise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make solemn and grave; "This ceremony solemnized our hearts"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of solemnize (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.