Synonyms of soggy
- 1. boggy, marshy, miry, mucky, muddy, quaggy, sloppy, sloughy, soggy, squashy, swampy, waterlogged, wet (vs. dry)
- usage: (of soil) soft and watery; "the ground was boggy under foot"; "a marshy coastline"; "miry roads"; "wet mucky lowland"; "muddy barnyard"; "quaggy terrain"; "the sloughy edge of the pond"; "swampy bayous"
- 2. doughy, soggy, heavy (vs. light)
- usage: having the consistency of dough because of insufficient leavening or improper cooking; "the cake fell; it's a doughy mess"
- 3. inert, sluggish, soggy, torpid, inactive (vs. active)
- usage: slow and apathetic; "she was fat and inert"; "a sluggish worker"; "a mind grown torpid in old age"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of soggy (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.