Synonyms of softly
- 1. softly, quietly
- usage: with low volume; "speak softly but carry a big stick"; "she spoke quietly to the child"; "the radio was playing softly"
- 2. softly
- usage: in a manner that is pleasing to the senses; "she smiled softly"
- 3. lightly, softly, gently
- usage: with little weight or force; "she kissed him lightly on the forehead"
- 4. piano, softly
- usage: used as a direction in music; to be played relatively softly
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.