Synonyms of sod
- 1. turf, sod, sward, greensward, land, ground, soil
- usage: surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- 2. superoxide dismutase, SOD, enzyme
- usage: an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of superoxide into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen; "oxygen free radicals are normally removed in our bodies by the superoxide dismutase enzymes"
- 3. sodomite, sodomist, sod, bugger, pervert, deviant, deviate, degenerate
- usage: someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
- 4. sod, guy, cat, hombre, bozo
- usage: an informal British term for a youth or man; "the poor sod couldn't even buy a drink"
- 1. sod, cover
- usage: cover with sod
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sod (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.