- 1. soar, zoom, rise, ascent, ascension, ascending
- usage: the act of rising upward into the air
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. soar, soar up, soar upwards, surge, zoom, rise, lift, arise, move up, go up, come up, uprise
- usage: rise rapidly; "the dollar soared against the yen"
- 2. hang glide, soar, fly, aviate, pilot
- usage: fly by means of a hang glider
- 3. soar, fly, wing
- usage: fly upwards or high in the sky
- 4. soar, rise, go up, climb
- usage: go or move upward; "The stock market soared after the cease-fire was announced"
- 5. sailplane, soar, glide
- usage: fly a plane without an engine
All rights reserved.
See also: soar (Dictionary)