- 1. cubby, cubbyhole, snuggery, snug, room
- usage: a small secluded room
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. snug, protected (vs. unprotected)
- usage: offering safety; well protected or concealed; "a snug harbor"; "a snug hideout"
- 2. close, snug, close-fitting, tight (vs. loose)
- usage: fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit"
- 3. snug, tight (vs. leaky)
- usage: well and tightly constructed; "a snug house"; "a snug little sailboat"
- 4. cozy, cosy, snug, comfortable (vs. uncomfortable), comfy
- usage: enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment"
All rights reserved.
See also: snug (Dictionary)