WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. snout, neb, nose, olfactory organ
- usage: a long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head; especially the nose
- 2. beak, honker, hooter, nozzle, snoot, snout, schnozzle, schnoz, nose, olfactory organ
- usage: informal terms for the nose
- 3. snout, rostrum, nose, olfactory organ
- usage: beaklike projection of the anterior part of the head of certain insects such as e.g. weevils
All rights reserved.
See also: snout (Dictionary)