Synonyms of snore
- 1. snore, noise
- usage: the rattling noise produced when snoring
- 2. snore, snoring, stertor, breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation
- usage: the act of snoring or producing a snoring sound
- 1. snore, saw wood, saw logs, breathe, take a breath, respire, suspire
- usage: breathe noisily during one's sleep; "she complained that her husband snores"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of snore (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.