Synonyms of snitch
- 1. fink, snitch, snitcher, stoolpigeon, stool pigeon, stoolie, sneak, sneaker, canary, informer, betrayer, rat, squealer, blabber
- usage: someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- 1. hook, snitch, thieve, cop, knock off, glom, steal
- usage: take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"
- 2. denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag, inform
- usage: give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of snitch (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.