Synonyms of sneering
- 1. sneer, express, show, evince
- usage: express through a scornful smile; "she sneered her contempt"
- 2. sneer, smile
- usage: smile contemptuously; "she sneered at her little sister's efforts to play the song on the piano"
- 1. supercilious, sneering, snide, uncomplimentary (vs. complimentary)
- usage: expressive of contempt; "curled his lip in a supercilious smile"; "spoke in a sneering jeering manner"; "makes many a sharp comparison but never a mean or snide one"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.