- 1. sneak, mouse, creep, pussyfoot, walk
- usage: to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- 2. sneak, act, move
- usage: put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner; "sneak a look"; "sneak a cigarette"
- 3. pilfer, cabbage, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, hook, sneak, filch, nobble, lift, steal
- usage: make off with belongings of others
- 4. slip, sneak, pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
- usage: pass on stealthily; "He slipped me the key when nobody was looking"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sneaking(prenominal), unavowed, concealed (vs. unconcealed)
- usage: not openly expressed; "a sneaking suspicion"
All rights reserved.
See also: sneaking (Dictionary)