Synonyms of smoking
- 1. smoke, smoking, breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation
- usage: the act of smoking tobacco or other substances; "he went outside for a smoke"; "smoking stinks"
- 2. smoke, smoking, vaporization, vaporisation, vapor, vapour, evaporation
- usage: a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion; "the fire produced a tower of black smoke that could be seen for miles"
- 1. smoke, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes; "We never smoked marijuana"; "Do you smoke?"
- 2. fume, smoke, emit, give out, give off
- usage: emit a cloud of fine particles; "The chimney was fuming"
- 1. smoking, smoky (vs. smokeless)
- usage: emitting smoke in great volume; "a smoking fireplace"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.