WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. smasher, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who smashes something
- 2. smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish, woman, adult female
- usage: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- 3. hit, smash, smasher, strike, bang, success
- usage: a conspicuous success; "that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"; "that new Broadway show is a real smasher"; "the party went with a bang"
All rights reserved.
See also: smasher (Dictionary)