Synonyms of smack
- 1. slap, smack, blow, bump
- usage: a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- 2. relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip, tang, taste, taste sensation, gustatory sensation, taste perception, gustatory perception
- usage: the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- 3. smack, sailing vessel, sailing ship
- usage: a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- 4. big H, hell dust, nose drops, smack, thunder, skag, scag, heroin, diacetylmorphine
- usage: street names for heroin
- 5. smack, smooch, kiss, buss, osculation
- usage: an enthusiastic kiss
- 6. smack, smacking, slap, blow
- usage: the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
- 1. smack, thwack, hit
- usage: deliver a hard blow to; "The teacher smacked the student who had misbehaved"
- 2. smack, reek, smell, suggest, evoke, paint a picture
- usage: have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"; "this passage smells of plagiarism"
- 3. smack, taste, taste, savor, savour
- usage: have a distinctive or characteristic taste; "This tastes of nutmeg"
- 4. smack, peck, snog, kiss, buss, osculate
- usage: kiss lightly
- 5. smack, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- 1. bang, slap, slapdash, smack, bolt
- usage: directly; "he ran bang into the pole"; "ran slap into her"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of smack (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.