Synonyms of slurred
- 1. slur, play, spiel
- usage: play smoothly or legato; "the pianist slurred the most beautiful passage in the sonata"
- 2. slur, denote, refer
- usage: speak disparagingly of; e.g., make a racial slur; "your comments are slurring your co-workers"
- 3. slur, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: utter indistinctly
- 4. blur, dim, slur, weaken
- usage: become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
- 1. slurred, thick, unintelligible (vs. intelligible)
- usage: spoken as if with a thick tongue; "the thick speech of a drunkard"; "his words were slurred"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.