Synonyms of slumber
- 1. sleep, slumber, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended; "he didn't get enough sleep last night"; "calm as a child in dreamless slumber"
- 2. slumber, dormancy, quiescence, quiescency
- usage: a dormant or quiescent state
- 1. sleep, kip, slumber, log Z's, catch some Z's, rest
- usage: be asleep
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of slumber (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.