Synonyms of sluggish
- 1. sluggish, sulky, slow (vs. fast)
- usage: moving slowly; "a sluggish stream"
- 2. dull, slow, sluggish, inactive (vs. active)
- usage: (of business) not active or brisk; "business is dull (or slow)"; "a sluggish market"
- 3. inert, sluggish, soggy, torpid, inactive (vs. active)
- usage: slow and apathetic; "she was fat and inert"; "a sluggish worker"; "a mind grown torpid in old age"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sluggish (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.