Synonyms of slopped
- 1. spill, slop, splatter, move, displace
- usage: cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk"; "splatter water"
- 2. squelch, squish, splash, splosh, slosh, slop, slog, footslog, plod, trudge, pad, tramp
- usage: walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
- 3. slop, ladle, lade, laden
- usage: ladle clumsily; "slop the food onto the plate"
- 4. slop, swill, feed, give
- usage: feed pigs
- 1. besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: very drunk
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.